Monday, September 6, 2010

The Amazing Race


Well a few weeks ago I received a late night frantic email from my best friend KR about entering the Amazing Race. And I said yes because that's just what friends do. Yes I know! Then I realised she was crazy because she wouldn't let me post about the application until after the closing date! (so we would have a better chance of being selected!)

I vaguely remember her always talking about the show. Well now I wish I listened more. I am sure I saw ads for the show and people were walking on tightropes above huge dams or swimming in shark or crocodile infested waters or eating local delicacies which involved monkey brains or some other life threatening "adventure"!.

Anyway whilst filling in the application form, my husband expressed concerns about the 5 weeks I will be away if successful. I heard 5 weeks and said where do I sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment