Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Saabi Cafe

I met up with a couple of girlfriends today at Saabi cafe on Manson after my workout. This cafe is fantastic for a number of reasons that I have stated below. Firstly the coffee is great. In fact this is a great place to go after the gym or some exercise. It has a great laid back atmosphere where you can relax and recharge.

This is a comfy little nook on the outside. A great place to gather a small or large group of friends. And even better if you have kids!

Am loving the blue dog?


How gorgeous is this chandelier?

This is Saabi Sin. It is absolutely delicious. This does come with a warning. Do not eat this all on your own. It is a must share. It is not called sin for nothing! A must when you go there. Next time have the gluten free lemon icing muffin.

Did I mention how lovely the the people who work here are? Thank-you. You will be seeing me more often.

SoniaM

1 comment:

  1. lovely space... now i need to go out for my coffee fix of the day!

    ReplyDelete