Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!

Wow what a beautiful weekend it turned out to be. A little windy but beautiful. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Mine was filled with family and lots of laughter with my sisters. One sister lives in Sydney and the other in Barcelona. We were all on the Gold Coast for the weekend. Lots of fun.


I managed to make some more bracelets with the beads from last week. I am making these for our market day on Saturday 6th November. I also made a necklace for market as well. I will be making more of these in lots of different colours.
The bottom bracelet is my 5 year olds who made one with her 6 year old cousin. Need I say they had lots of fun. I must admit I am loving the bright bracelets myself. I have been wearing about 10 of them at a time in all different colours. I do love that boho chic look.

Enjoy your Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sonia, the necklace is so pretty. The colours are great for summer.
    Good to see that you are training up family members to take over the business!!!. xo

    ReplyDelete