Monday, May 13, 2013

My New Love Affair - YSL Tribute Sandals

I can see why people love these shoes. A couple of years ago I had dismissed them as too high and unstable for me to run around in after small children. The heel height was approximately 14mm and the pump at the front 3mm making them well just very high on a thin stiletto. Then I discovered them in the 10mm heel with the 3mm pump making them a 7mm heel and at this height perfect for running around in. I tracked down a pair of nude patent which I thought would be a great all round colour that goes with everything.


I found these on Reebonz on sale. In all honesty is was a fluke. They only had one size 39.5 available and I took a risk that paid off. (I am usually a true size 39) The best thing about this site is the lay-by system, duties and taxes are paid for and free shipping. (I know that's a few) Anyhow, these shoes are amazingly comfortable, versatile and just plain AMAZING! So having said this, I am currently scouring for another pair in my size and of course, on sale. Although at this stage I'd be happy to pay full price!!! Which says a lot coming from me. If you've been following my blog you would know that you shouldn't be paying full price in these economic times. 



So yes I love them and literally have not taken them off since I got them. I choose my outfits around them!!! Oh and as far as sizing, definitely go up half a size for the perfect fit. They run small to size. Even Net-a-Porter says so :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment