Thursday, May 9, 2013

Threadbare

Last Friday we had the Mother's Day Lunch for the school. I was asked to be one of the models by a friend who organised the fashion show, (I was at the bottom of a long list of no's!) but glad I was as it was lots of fun. Not to mention we got first dibs at the clothes. 

The fashion was provided by Threadbare a local online boutique. They stock a range of designers such as Josh Goot, Ellery, Dion Lee, Rachel Ruddick and the list goes on. 

I picked out this LA label, Fluxus maxi dress. Well it was a maxi dress that I then took to my seamstress to cut. I had it cut in the same shape as the Bassike dresses I have. I find that style flattering on me. I really liked the fabric and colours of this dress and thought it would be a great Autumn/Winter Dress. I will put back with my animal booties and maybe gold ones aswell.  Let's hope it gets cooler. 

Anyway Thank you Teresa and Fiona from Threadbare for so much fun. I apologise for my Supermodel Diva antics :-)

Fluxus dress, Chloe Marcie Pouchette, Gorman wedges (old ones), Bash leather jacket, ray-bans, SoniaM designs jewellery.

The dress did look like this. Too long for me.


The Supermodels. Me in the Green DvF dress





Enjoy.

Cheers SoniaM

No comments:

Post a Comment