Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Red feather collar with cream flower

 Once again I love how this red feather capelet turned out. The beaded frill on it is so beautiful. I only had a metre of this ribbon which I bought quite a few years ago. 
 I should have worn this to Valentino on Wednesday. It was amazing. He truly is a Master of Design. It was very interesting for me as I was so looking forward to his Red dresses which I love, but I just loved all of them with the exception of maybe three.(nobody's perfect) The dresses are still so wearable now. I am planning on going back for another look!

3 comments:

  1. I am such a big fan of the colour red!!! I love how you have combined red and cream - simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia you should be in Paris. YOur work is amazing and so elegant. Wonderful. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I'm loving the collar. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete