Saturday, October 23, 2010

Paris here I come!

Ok maybe just my cape, I mean Rebecca's cape is off to Paris.

Rebecca, the owner of this black feathered cape picked it up today.

Rebecca is wearing it on New Year's Eve in PARIS to Restaurant Maison Blanche (The White Room). Have a look at the link above. It looks amazing. Not only that but her sister in law who is French, knows the owners and they have reserved the best table in the restaurant for them! At this stage I have nothing better else to do than to channel her on New Year's Eve.


Situated above the Théâtre des Champs Elysées, on the prestigious avenue Montaigne in the 8th district, the Maison Blanche restaurant offers a fabulous view over the west area of Paris.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be chanelling her on NYE as well!!! How wonderful - I can see Rebecca in her new cape in Paris.

    ReplyDelete